Nebraska LD643 would legalize medical marijuana. It must pass successfully through the Judiciary Committee before it can receive a full vote. Take the following steps to support the bill.
1. Call the Chair of the Judiciary Committee, Les Seiler. Be strong, but respectful. Urge him to support LD643 and move the bill forward in his committee.
2. Call the rest of the committee members. Again, be strong, but respectful. Urge each of them to take action to move the bill forward and vote YES on LD643. Again, make sure to contact them with a phone call rather than an email.
Ernie Chambers (D) (402) 471-2612
Colby Coash (R) (402) 471-2632
Laura Ebke (R) (402) 471-2711
Bob Krist (R) (402) 471-2718
Adam Morfeld (D) (402) 471-2720
Patty Pansing Brooks (D) (402) 471-2633
Matt Williams (R) (402) 471-2642
3. Call Back – any NO or UNDECIDED – in 3-4 days. Make sure to follow-up. If they say YES, be sure to thank them and, if possible, announce their committed YES vote to email and social media contacts. If they say no, politely ask them why. Get the information from them and contact us.
4. SPREAD THE WORD. Share this information widely by facebook, twitter, email and other social networks.
5. PITCH IN AND HELP US GROW. Help our efforts to end the War on Drugs and to bring peace on our streets: http://peaceonourstreets.com/donate