Pennsylvania SB3 would legalize medical marijuana. It passed in the state Senate on May 12 with a 40-7 vote. It must pass through the House Health Committee before it can receive a full vote in the state House. Take the following action steps to ensure the success of this important bill.
1. Call the House Health Committee Chair, Matthew E. Baker. Strongly, but respectfully urge him to move SB3 forward to a vote in his committee. A phone call has 10x the impact of an email.
2. Call the rest of the committee members. Again, be strong, but respectful. Urge each of them to take action to move the bill forward and vote YES on SB3.
Florindo J. Fabrizio (D) Minority Chair (717) 787-4358
Becky Corbin (R) (717) 783-2520
Jim Cox (R) (717) 772-2435
Gary Day (R) (717) 787-3017
Frank Farry (R) (717) 260-6140
Marcia Hahn (R) (717) 783-8573
Kristin Hill (R) (717) 783-8389
Aaron Kaufer (R) (717) 787-3798
Tim Krieger (R) (717) 260-6146
John Lawrence (R) (717) 260-6117
Harry Lewis Jr. (R) (717) 787-1806
Paul Schemel (R) (717) 783-5218
Marcy Toepel (R) (717) 787-9501
Tarah Toohil (R) (717) 260-6136
Jesse Topper (R) (717) 787-7076
Judy Ward (R) (717) 787-9020
Kevin Boyle (D) (717) 783-4944
Vanessa Lowery Brown (D) (717) 783-3822
Mary Jo Daley (D) (717) 787-9475
Jason Dawkins (D) (717) 787-1354
Pamela DeLissio (D) (717) 783-4945
Robert Matzie (D) (717) 787-4444
Gerald Mullery (D) (717) 783-4893
Michael O’Brien (D) (717) 783-8098
Michael Schlossberg (D) (717) 705-1869
Ronald Waters (D) (717) 772-9850
3. Call Back – any NO or UNDECIDED – in 3-4 days. Make sure to follow-up. If they say YES, be sure to thank them and, if possible, announce their committed YES vote to email and social media contacts. If they say no, politely ask them why. Get the information from them and contact us.
4. Spread the Word. Share this information widely by facebook, twitter, email and other social networks.
5. Pitch in and help us grow our efforts. Help our efforts to end the War on Drugs and to bring peace on our streets: http://peaceonourstreets.com/donate